Investment Pieces: Kurt Geiger Winter Boots

October 25, 2011

I walk past it everyday to get to work and until now I didn't succumb. Yes Kurt Geiger do have the most gorgeous shoes  but I've always said I'd rather buy a cheaper version at New Look or save up for a pair of Louboutins. I never really thought KG shoes were worth the money, until I saw these amazing boots!
 A pair of  flat/low heel knee high boots is a must for a girl in the winter, lord knows we will need one! I  looked everywhere for a pair and couldn't find anything I liked as much. These Whiskey boots are  elegant with a nice feminine shape and flattering style. Sometimes flat boots can be a little too masculine and heavy and even though I like to be comfortable in the day, i like a little bit of  a heel.  These boots are an investment piece for me as I will wear them for at least two winters and they will go with everything in my wardrobe! Over jeans, with shorts and thick tights, a cute jumper dress and some leggings. I sooo Love them and although they were  expensive, they are worth every penny! xx

Kurt Geiger Suede Winter Boots

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular