Primarche.............. J'taime!

October 27, 2011

What would a girl do without Primark in her life eh? When you're broke, bad, down and needing a little pick me up there's nothing as nice as popping down to Primark and making a little guilt free purchase. Whether its a pair of funky tights, some earrings, some silly socks or a new top for after work drinks Primark never lets you down.
I am so impressed with the Autumn/Winter collection. I cannot count how many times people ask me "that's gorgeous, where's it from? and I say Primark ". I mean there are moments of rubbish and chavesqueness but as soon as you give it a couple of weeks, it comes back fighting with lovely bits! So what if they shrink in the wash or wont  be in your wardrobe a few months down the line?? You get amazing value and you  wear nice pieces that wont break the bank. I loooooooooooove a bit of Primark/Primarche/Primani.  The tip is to mix and match with good quality accessories to upgrade your look and I tell you, no one will know any different! I've picked out some lovely bits that will have your jaw  dropping saying "Nooooooo that can't be Primark!"  But it is 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular