Live in them , Love them.... dressed up leggings!

November 10, 2011

I can't tell you how much I love my new leggings. It really goes to show that you might just need to invest in your essentials to get good use out of them. Leggings are probably the most comfortable thing in any wardrobe  that I can just throw on for work, but they can sometimes look a little scruffy and bland.  That's why when I saw these M&S trekking Leggings a few weeks ago, I had to pick them up. The panel detail on the waist and textured fabric make them a bit more dressed up and  I can wear them on a night out with a sequin jumper or blazer with heels. They are so soft and snug that and I have practically been living in them. Love em :-) 


M&S Leggings £19.50 
Image from [M&S]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Most Popular