My Christmas Wish List

December 12, 2011

Don't you just love Christmas!! I only started doing my shopping over the weekend because for a while I was just feeling a little uninspired this year. same old same old box sets, beauty kits, socks and gift cards. The best part of Christmas presents for me is seeing people's faces when they get something they really love!!! Sometimes it's not about buying expensive gifts but putting thought into things people will use, cheirsh and keep sentimentally. There are a lot of things that I want but can't get round to buying myself because they're so much nicer as presents. If you're struggling to think of  what to buy maybe my Chritmas Wish list will help?? Happy shopping ;-)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Most Popular