It's all about the sales! My top bargains

January 08, 2012

I do love a good bargain so I always look forward to  the post Christmas sales every year! I often get loaded with Gift Cards as presents so i make sure i dedicate a full day to rummage round the shops and hunt down some good deals. I did pick up a few bits but my two favourite buys were a cute bodycon lace dress from zara and a jumper from Miss Selfridge.  The thing about  some high street stores is that  some of the clothes aren't good quality so I find it hard to part with money on things that aren't worth the money. Take the jumper from Miss Selfridge. I have had my eye on it for weeks but just couldn't bring myself to spend 32 quid on a jumper  mostly made out of acrylic!Now it's been reduced to £15, I picked it up as that price is more justified. I have to say, I love love love it and have already worn it three times!
The zara dress on the other hand is a cute LBD im saving a night out (after losing a few Christmas pounds) .The high neck and long sleeve make it chic and the low back and lace give it a bit of sexy va voom. I think I'll save this for the next time i go out for a nice meal or cute bar. Loving the sales!!!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Most Popular