New Year, New Hair!

January 08, 2012

Hiya and a Happy New Year! I know I haven't blogged for a while but all the Christmas holiday craziness took over my life and I have been really busy! It's always good to start the new year with a new look so I've had a bit of a change  and got a new hair do! I've gone for a slightly straighter, longer lighter look (  with a little help of la extensions) just to shake things up a bit .

The great thing about changing your hair is that you can look like you have a whole  new wardrobe because you look slightly different in  your clothes! I wanted to go a bit more glam to start the year so here it is! New Year, New hair ;-) x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It looks gorgeous!

    I can't wait to see it in person next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Hun, look forward to catching up with you. Btw congrats on new blog, looks fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Most Popular