You'll never guess where I bought this ..............

April 10, 2012

 So i am super excited about my new dress and wanted to do a 'you'll never guess where I bought this' post. I tried it on a couple of weeks ago but had to think about whether I should buy it because I  have too many dresses as it is! I had to go back for this one though as I couldn't stop thinking about the vibrant floral print, embellished neck and how many different ways I could wear it. Boy is this going to be one of my top holiday pieces! For some reason the body con dress is my favourite style and I do seem to have a lot of them but this one is very different. I never tend to get dresses with high necks as I feel  they accentuate my arms (which I hate) but this is a definite exception. I am getting super excited about building my summer wardrobe and this new number will be sure to get a starring role! As per usual I love to bargain hunt and mix up high street, designer and vintage but I'm going to let you guess this time round.. Where do you think I bought this and how much do you think I got it for???? I will reveal in a couple of days!


Primark Mini Dress

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular