New bargain find ..Internacionale heaven

July 12, 2012

I love coming across shops both off and online that do great clothes at affordable prices. So excited about my new find Internacionale   and come payday,  I have a feeling it's going to get me in a lot of trouble! Can't say I've heard much of the brand but they certainly have a good eye to pick out lovely pieces that I can buy at such good prices. I'm sure you've probably guessed that my style is pretty safe and classic so I especially loved the cute peplum top, red illusion dress and waterfall blazer that I need in my wardrobe right now! I've put together my wardrobe steals and can you believe that if I bought everything on here it would end up being under £150! I could no way get this much stuff in Zara or Topshop unless there was a big sale so it's good to find these smaller brands that offer pretty much the same sort of thing (in some cases better) for a lot less! What do you make of their stuff? Roll on payday! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular