A/W Footwear! It's all about the Shoeees!

September 10, 2012

So I've been thinking about what I need for A/W and to be honest I'm not hugely inspired at the moment to buy anything new in terms of clothing, but I am completely obsessed with updating my winter shoe collection! As you start to layer up with coats, scarves, gloves and hats, the statement piece of footwear is all important. Then you have to consider daytime/night-time, different outfits and whether you want to go casual/smart. My wishlist is pretty huge but I think my favourite must-have would have to be a pair of Isabel Marant wedge trainers which seem to be sold out everywhere!!! I love these so much because of their comfort and versatility, it would definitely be something you would wear with everything all winter. Then there's there's the boots. I invested in a pair of long Kurt Geiger boots last year so what I'm really in need of now is some smart and elegant ankle boots ( or shoe boots) I can wear with everything! You don't get much of a chance to wear sandals or peep toe heels in the winter which is why investing in some nice ankle boots will come in handy to wear with jeans, leggings, skirts and a cute dress. As per usual when you're on the hunt for a particular style and shape you can never find the right one. I will persevere and when i find, i shall blog about them. In the meantime check out my ideal A/W12 shoe collection. What do you reckon? Have I missed something out??


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular