My Christmas wish listDecember 02, 2012
Christmas has to be one of my favourite times of the year and only time that I actually enjoy winter! I am starting to get excited especially now its December and half way through shopping for gifts. I thought I'd share my Christmas wish list to inspire Santa... you know give him a little help, so he doesn't get it wrong. To be fair I'm kind of doing him a favour putting it out there visually and linked! I know how busy he is at this time of the year...
1) Michael Kors Rose Golden Watch - I'm so into the rose gold watch and this Michael Kors one is just lush! I actually tried it on and what I love about it is that it's classic and understated yet so chic. Lurrve
2) Zara Gift Card If you read my blog you'll know how much I LOVE Zara. I would easily say that 50% of my wardrobe is Zara and my dream is to be locked in one of their stores and be able to buy everything! As that dream is not happening any time soon, a gift card would be lovely!
3) Armani Code perfume - A must have on my perfume list. I hate running out of it.. NEED!
4) Ipad Case - Now I have been looking around for a nice ipad case and seeing as this is my 'wish list' this miu miu one is just divine! This croc print calf leather case is so lush and I especially love the royal blue and gold combo. I don't think Santa would approve of forking out for this but one can but dream...
5) Dior Addict perfume - I know I've already got perfume on here but Christmas is the best time to collect them as it's an easy gift for people to buy you. Dior Addict is my ultimate going out perfume and I've worn it for years. Can never go wrong with this as a gift.
6) Decleor goodies - Totally obsessed with skin care at the moment and loving all my Dermalogica, Clinique and Elemis products. I've heard a lot of good things about Decleor and it seems to be what most spa's and beauticians use so a little starter pack would be amazing!
7) CHANEL Le Venis Nail Colour - I'm still doing my DIY gel nails but when I want to give it a break the Chanel high gloss nail colour is the best! Still doesn't last more than a few days but has a nice finish, especially if you're going out
8) Slippers! - Nothing beats coming in from the cold and putting on some warm comfy slippers. These slipper boots from Accessorize have a pretty knitted design and look so snug. Love them
9 &10) Sparkly Jewellery You can never go wrong with a bit of jewellery. I'm really into black stone at the moment and yet again Accessorize have some amazing festive jewellery at the moment and I'm loving these diamonte encrusted drop earrings and Deco ring. Very glamorous and perfect for Christmas Day.