Getting Red-y for the new year

January 21, 2013

As I mentioned in my last post, I tend to play it a little safe with my style especially with colour. 70% of my wardrobe is black or dark and one of my new years resolutions is to embrace bold and wear more colour. I've given myself the task  to add some  colour to my wardrobe this year so starting now, I will be getting something  bright and bold every month! It doesn't have to be a big purchase, it can be subtle, it can be a small accessory it just needs to be bright! This month I'll be on the hunt for something red. I have always wanted to find a red dress but have shied  away from it as I feel like you are making a statement with confidence, especially with a dress. I will either go for a day dress or  an evening dress that's probably more of a  dark rich blood red than an orangey one. Wish me luck! I will report back with my find. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Most Popular