It's all about the skincare regime! ( and my first vlog)

February 09, 2013



I am officially a born again skin care junkie.
Up till about 18 months ago I really didn't invest any time, money or energy on my skin ( mad I know) till I realised how essential it really was.
I think I have finally nailed my perfect skin care wardrobe ( cleansers, masks, exfoliators and moisturisers) so I thought I'd share. 
When researching on what to get I found other reviews on blogs and forums really useful so I thought why not do the same. I have included links to all the products I use below  and I truly recommend them all! Apologies for my rambling, it's my first vlog and I currently have no editing skills! I also realise that I say 'amazing' and 'literally' way toooo much!
Feel free to tweet me any questions you have on anything @isalavsdotcom :-)
Products I use:
Exfoliators: St Ives Apricot scrub 
Cleanser: Dermalogica Clearing skin wash 
Masks: REN Glyco Radiance Renewal Mask , REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask , Dermalogica Skin Refining masks , Origins Drink up Intensive overnight mask 
Serum: Freederm Overnight clearing serum
Moisturiser: Dermalogica Intensive moisture balance


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular