It's all about the L.K. Bennett Caroline Issa collection!

February 20, 2013

Earlier this week, I went along to the launch of L.K.Bennett's exciting collaboration with style queen Caroline Issa in London, which showcased her capsule collection of bright and eclectic Thai inspired shoes and handbags (limited edition ...of course).

This collection is definitely full of statement pieces particularly the shoes, which would make you stand out and get noticed in any crowd! 
I saw shoe boots, kitten heels, sandals and loafers but my all time favourite has to be the embroidered pointed toe court shoe ( in black) which Caroline herself was modelling. The pom poms are a really nice finishing touch and even though they have an air of fun, they still look classy and chic (making them a great investment piece to add to my any wardrobe). Though I do play it safe,I may have to look into investing in these babies as they are divine! 

I also had a bit of a bag crush on the box clutch collection which were so cute and elegant, and  a great accessory  for wedding season and summer events . It's so hard to design a wearable collection that hasn't been done before, so Caroline Issa  gets full marks for thinking out of the box with this range. It's eccentric but glamorous, its fun but chic.
 I wouldn't be surprised  if some of these pieces end up like Mary Quant in 20 years time,selling at some exclusive auction and for a ridiculous amount of money. I want! 



















You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular