I'm in the nude!

March 28, 2013

I don't know what's happened to me but I  seem to be having an obsession with everything nude at the moment. Seeing that spring has decided not to show up, I can't really get into neons or florals just yet mainly because they only remind me how cold it is and how far away summer seems! Nudes on the other hand, are great all year round going with everything,matching most colour palettes (e.g darks, brights, prints and pastels).I also find that they contrast nicely but subtly with dark skin as white can be a little over the top in winter.




I couldn't resist these beautiful loafers from ASOS to add to my nude essentials (which I'm making a conscious effort to build up in time for summer). I have similar ones in black which are still getting good wear, so thought these would be perfect to go with light denim or coloured jeans, cute little dresses and even jean shorts. I'll just have to be careful not to get them dirty and keep them away from rain and mud ( famous last words) Do you like?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Most Popular