My Birthday Wish List

August 24, 2013




2) DSLR Camera- Canon  EOS 600D  ( taking my blogging seriously now so would love one of these) 
3) Credit Card Holder-  Radley  , Whistles or Chanel  (to fit in my evening bags and clutches) 
4) iPad Case- AppleHard Candy,  Mulberry or Aspinal ( to pimp out my Ipad as well as protect it)
6) Wireless Speaker-  JBL flip speakers  (Need and want)
7) Lingerie-ASOSM&S and L' Agent by Agent Provocateur 
8) Makeup Brushes- Mac Powder brush and Bare Minerals Kabuki Brush


I can't believe how fast the last year has gone and that very soon, I will be celebrating another birthday(boo). I tend to go through mixed emotions during birthday season; depressed at being yet another year older (and non the wiser), but at the same time celebrating and feeling special while treating myself to new bits( as well as being treated).  

My birthday wish list is a yearly check list I make of things that I want and need. Some of my 'most wanted' items are investment buys I treat myself to after months of lusting and saving (like the Michael Kors watch which was on my Christmas list last year). Other bits on my wish list make a good guide for those who haven't the foggiest clue on what to get me- ever! (er-hem.. like my Dad).
Now that I'm blogging, a visual list is even better and ends up being a great reference point to remind me of things I need (or need to save up for) so I don't get side tracked. 

My most lusted after item would have to be the  Manolo Blahnik BB pumps that I blogged about a while back. I find my self dreaming about them A LOT, so they have made it on the investment 'must have' list. Equally as important, I'm in need of replacing my essential beauty and make-up bits, as well as some new underwear! 


Hate to admit it but my underwear drawer needs some serious de-cluttering! It's about time I got rid of a bunch of worn out bras, faded knickers and ill fitting pants, so I would  love to stock up on  some feminine, flattering and pretty new pieces.  M&S and ASOS have some amazing new collections though my eyes always wonder to the L' Agent by Agent Provocateur, Myla and La Perla collections every time I browse in Selfridges.  

I'm also a bit of tech/gadget junkie so my wish list includes a Canon EOS 600 DSLR camera, wireless speakers and good quality earphones. As I'm camera obsessed and been blogging for nearly 2 years, it's time I put my money where my mouth is and make the DSLR purchase. I'm an avid and loyal Canon fan so this particular camera suits me to perfection. As for the wireless stereos, I can't believe I'm so behind the times and only heard about them a couple of months ago. You can play songs from your iPhone, iPad and computer by connecting to Bluetooth, and pretty much take it anywhere with you. I need one in my life.
Wish lists are so much fun aren't they? Perhaps I have got carried away but when else can a girl put together such a list if not on her birthday? What's on your wish list?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular