Found:The vintage polka dot

August 07, 2014

I love the fact that summer inspires us to become more bold and experimental. I feel like I always need to take advantage of the warm weather and get the most out of my summer wardrobe before the dreaded layering up of coats and gloves. Polka dots always cheer me up, there's something fun and playful about them so when I found this old top I'd hidden away in my attic, it easily inspired the entire look. 

As predicted my Pull & Bear  jeans have come in very handy over the summer, allowing me to just get away with wearing a crop top ( really .. Just) I can't even remember where or when I bought this top but it must have definitely during my skinner days years ago. I now remember why it's in my archived pile, it's one of those tops you can't really wear after Pizza and a glass of wine ( er hem) 
My converse and hat gave it a bit more of a casual look making it fit well with the relaxed Brighton vibe.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular