It's all about the Peplum Bodycon

September 07, 2014

 
With my birthday coming up in a couple of weeks, I'm on the hunt for the perfect outfit so when Lavish Alice  got in touch for me to review one of their gorgeous new collections, I jumped at the chance. I decided to go for the powder blue bodycon dress, as I loved the colour and peplum detail. I was hoping to shoot it on a sunny day (Indian summer my ....) but the grey clouds didn't get to show how nicely the tone compliments my skin.


Though I have my fair share of bodycon dresses, I feel this one is more wearable for occasions like weddings or evening parties as the peplum bodice flatters your shape and the spagetti straps give it a sophisticated feminine silhouette. I also love the fact that they go perfectly with my newly purchased Jimmy Choos, which are already proving to be an amazing investment. 

Many thanks to my friend and photographer Tom for taking these shots



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Most Popular