Sunday Selfie: Trusted Zara Jumpsuit

September 23, 2014

Black Zara jumpsuit
I love it when you have a staple piece you can pull out season after season, year after year.This jumpsuit from Zara is one of them and I definitely made a good purchase here. I've just had my birthday weekend and wore this outfit for a Sunday lunch with one of my good friends. I had been in heels and a restrictive dress the night before, so wanted to wear something a little more casual that would allow me to.. erm eat a hearty lunch. My Zara jumpsuit never fails as it's comfortable and loose fitting but still smart. I went for an all black ensemble despite the sunshine to mark the inevitable Autumn Winter change. I accessorised with my my gold sparkly Espadrilles , 3 quarter length leather jacket (which I've also had for years) and trusted bad hair day hat, both from H&M . What's your Sunday look all about? 
Black Zara jumpsuit

Just had to share what my gal pal Natasha wore that day too. Not only is she the uber fashionista (keep telling her to do her own blog), our unplanned outfits seemed to match perfectly. Anyone would think we are in a girl band ;-) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular