Beauty Finds: Embryolisse Lait Crème

April 03, 2015

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Nourishing Moisturiser and  Embryolisse Lait-Crème Fluid Multi-function nourishing Moisturiser
As someone who's supposedly a skincare addict, I must have been hiding under a rock to not know about Embryolisse. I have been aware of  French pharmacy products like the Bioderma make up remover or the Caudalie lip conditioner , but I'm  only just getting to discover the Embryolisse brand. I have a weird combination skin type that's extremely dry but accompanied by an oily foreheadespecially when I wear make-up. For some reason, the Lait Crème moisturiser is working wonders to keep both areas balanced, and I love the fact that it can be used as a primer, moisturiser and make-up remover. This makes it an ideal handbag essential for travelling, overnight stays and just being on the go so it’s uber convenientThe lighter Lait Crème fluid is a good alternative to be used as a body moisturiser, hand cream and soothing after sun. Though I've only been using the products for a few weeks, I can already see the difference with my skin's firmness and elasticity so I'm in love. I've been completely unaware of the hype this product has been getting from beauty press, celebrities, make-up artists and models and even from one of my good friends! I was so excited to tell her about my new beauty secret and she was just like 'I've been using it for years, I'm obsessed'! I really feel like I've been missing out but as they say better late than never!
My new regime 
Make-up remover: Before and after 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Most Popular