Fashion led fitness:It's all about LIJA!

May 10, 2015

LIJA activewear UK
As I'm  getting into the swing of my fitness regime, I was delighted when asked to review apparel from activewear brand LIJA. One of the reasons I'm not the biggest fan of being in a gym environment is being extremely body conscious and self-aware. I may not be the make-up wearing, immaculate hair type of girl but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to caring about what I wear when I work out. Of course you're never going to look amazing while training and it’s obviously not the most important thing, but wearing something that looks and feels good is a great confidence boost. 
LIJA is totally on the money when it comes to this concept and I am really impressed with my kit. As a style driven sportswear brand, I can really see the fusion between fashion and fitness, which ties in nicely with the popular sports luxe trend. The pieces use a clever technique of gathering to flatter your shape while using soft breathable fabrics to give you comfort. Here are my thoughts on the kit I was sent:

LIJA activewear UK
Gathered tank top:(UK similar here)
I really like the gathered ruched style of this top as well as the pretty feminine neckline. I also love the fact that it has a built in bra, quick drying and moisture wicking fabric to reduce inevitable sweat marks.
Capri pant (similar here)
These capri pants are flattering, fitted and oh so supportive! They act as a wonder bra for my thighs and bum while being snug and comfortable because of stretch they have . I also love the grey panelling on the sides.

LIJA capri pants UK

Apex vest: This vest is really handy layering item, especially for outdoor activities. It's feather light, water and wind resistant with secure pockets to keep things like your phone and cash. The fabric is also really soft and comfortable and I find myself wearing it not just for sports but for popping out to run errands, especially during the Spring weather.

Overall, I'm really impressed with this range and collection. Comfortable, flattering, fitted as well as doing the activewear job! See for yourself on their Facebook page and latest collections. It's a thumbs up from me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Most Popular