LOVE, WANT, NEED! BALMAIN FOR H&M

October 30, 2015

H&M sure know how to pick some of the world’s best fashion houses, but the latest Balmain  collaboration has to be my favourite yet. In fact, I'm so in love with this collection that I might have to queue up overnight or crash my laptop to hunt down everything in every colour! If you know me, you know that I'm a blazer, gold buttons, studs and leather girl, so no surprise I'm all over this! The fact that I can now get my hands on a Balmain blazer without going bankrupt is astonishing and the entire collection is sorry to say magnificent! You're basically covered for winter especially for Christmas party season as it's serving you all things velvet, sequin and satin. Here are five reasons why I love this collab:
Leather Jacket £199.99

1) It's affordable

Affordable being the operative word. Prices range from £18 (jewellery) to £400 but that's you getting Oliver Rousteing tailoring at a bargain price! 

2) Oh the tailoring..

What’s not to love about the womanly silhouettes and strong shouldered tailoring? Every piece I've seen screams effortless Parisian style, and I'm so glad that the signature Balmain detail for rich fabrics and flattering embellishments is a key theme in this collection.


Satin Skirt, £59.99

3)The Embellishments


Embellished dress, £299.99

Balmain is known for top quality wearable embellishments and the H&M collection is no different.  The long-line beaded jacket, white embellished dress and diamond-encrusted black top clearly shows the signature craftsmanship with attention to detail at a great price. And that green v-plunge sequin dress is bound to get you noticed at your work Christmas party
Green embellished dress, £119.99

Velvet embellished jacket, £299.99


4) Velvet at its best 


Velvet top, £59.99
I'm not usually a fan of velvet but the rich autumnal greens, reds and blues in the collection could change my mind. From the fitted high waisted trousers, clutch bags and gorgeous embroidery polo top, I think it’s time to finally have velvet in my life

5) Blazer heaven

All I'm going to say here is blazers.. structured blazers. Double-breasted wool-twill Balmain blazers at £80? Nobody, I say nobody get in my way 
Balmain for H&M blazer
                              
White Structured blazer, £79.99


Long Button Coat, £139.99

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular