#OOTY: 2015 Outfit Du Jour

January 04, 2016


Happy New Year all! Hope 2016 is getting off to a good start. Thought I'd do a quick round-up of my top 2015 looks. For Winter, I've definitely mastered the art of layering. Getting more use out of favorite spring/summer pieces was all about the leather jacket, warm scarf and of course trusted blazers. Looking back at my style goals from last year, I was much better at playing with bright colours and bold prints in the Summer especially with beachwear. I also made a brave move playing mass at the Noting Hill carnival which I worked really hard to get into shape for as the costume in question was missing a lot of fabric! I also finally managed to hunt down the tuxedo jumpsuit I've been after for so long even though it was a very snug fit. 
 All in all, it's been playful year of experimenting with new looks while sticking to a personal style I'm finally happy and confident with. 2016 is again going to be aimed at making the most out of the wardrobe I have and spending less on the unnecessary. I'm finding that I get more comments when I wear old favourites,  and  that a new dress or new shoes aren't always the solution for a 'new outfit'. Re-styling, accessorizing, make-up and changing a hairstyle can make all the difference with a wardrobe full of clothes that need to be worn more! Here's to another year of more outfits and new memories.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Where to find revealing sexy cocktail dresses ?
    does anybody know a designer or a website that is **QUALITY** material. not that 30 dollar dress bullshit. im looking for a sexy cocktail dress that shows alot of skin, tight, sexy, short lol.. but classy at the same time. thank you
    cheap dresses for women

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Most Popular