Everyday watches under £500

February 17, 2016

Though I’m not the avid wearer or collector, I do love a good watch. I will hold my hands up and admit that for a while, I was part of the Michael Kors Rose Gold brigade. Now I’ve got that out of my system, I’m on the hunt for a new stylish, classic everyday time piece. 
For me, good everyday watches should be based on style, versatility and longevity.  However, a good watch doesn’t necessarily equate to obscene amounts of money.  As much as I’d love to run with the Audemars Piguet, Rolex and Patek crew, this thing called real life won’t allow it (that and my lean and mean bank account). Plan B has meant hunting down an array of good quality new time pieces… all for under £500! I’m still obsessed with the oversized, round, chunky styles, with gold as my new favourite colour. Here are my top six: 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular