#OOTD : Winter meets Spring casualwear

April 03, 2016

Sorry for being MIA for so long, I've recently moved to London and found it hard recruiting a new photographer to capture my daily outfits. I'm on a mission to make this happen especially as spring is here. A quick outfit post from yesterday. Most of my Saturdays are spent mooching around so I tend to go for a casual ensemble to be comfortable all day. My trusted boyfriend jeans are perfect for this, matched with biker boots, a plain white tee and aviator jacket. The sun is very deceiving during this time of year, and as I've just got over 2 weeks in bed with the flu, scarves and hats will still remain part of my look till temperatures hit double figures! The sun has recently been showing it's face so my trusted aviator Ray-Ban's have come out to play again. What's your go-to Saturday look?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular