OOTD: Keeping it Casual

May 01, 2016

 I don’t know why but I seem to be embracing my casual side lately. Trainers and trucker caps have been replaced heels and disco pants, especially in the daytime. Don’t get me wrong, I still like to get glammed up when I’m out in the evenings, but comfort and warmth is my new default look. This outfit was built around my new baseball style cap, which was based on 'couldn't be arsed to do my hair' day. This led to jeans, a plain tee, a jumper and my favourite leather jacket. The trusted tartan scarf always comes in handy with the changing temperatures, and as I was mooching around locally, it was all about my comfortable Adidas trainers. My Ray-Bans and YSL tote are my current go-to accessories, as I feel that they smarten up every look. I’m really looking forward to Spring to give me more choice in my wardrobe.


Get the look: 1.Ray- Ban Aviator sunglasses | 2. Faux biker leather jacket- similar here | 3. Skinny jeans - similar here |4. Tommy Hilfiger scarf (actually my scarf is really from Primark but the only similar one I could find is Tommy Hilfiger) | 5. Trucker cap (similar here) | 6.SL 72 by adidas Original | 7. Saint Laurent tote 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular