It's All about the cropped black jeans

August 02, 2016

Zara cropped black jeans
Zara shirt (old one, similar here) | Zara jeans| M&S flats (old pair, similar here

Shopping for jeans can be a nightmare, especially when you're looking for a certain cut. If you're someone who has to deal with having hips and thighs that don't match your waist, you have the same problem as me. I've been after a pair of black cropped jeans because they are really versatile. I can swap a pair of pumps with a pair of converse and create a completely different look. They also come in handy when I want to smarten up but still wear denim, and the crop length make them ideal for transitioning from summer to winter. Where did I find this pair? Well Zara of course! I just need to get a job in Zara and get paid in clothes at this rate!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular