It's all about the 'Gele' Headwrap!

May 01, 2017

I know it's been a while since I did an outfit post but I don't have anyone to take photos of me! I'm seriously thinking of getting one of those Instagram boyfriends just so I can share my Spring wardrobe. Thank God for Bank Holidays and girlie lunches ;-) (Thanks megs)
This ensemble was a 'throw on comfortable look' with the attempt of testing out my new Zara nude pumps which I love! Unfortunately, the rain nearly ruined them. My hero piece headscarf came about by complete accident after I raided my mum's wardrobe. I was having a bad hair day and needed a quick easy solution when I came across a whole range of her head wraps or 'gele' as they're culturally known. I've always loved  her collection but never been that great at tying so after she gave me a quick tutorial, I stole my favourite one (which she only let me borrow) to finish off the look.  As a lover of hats and caps I can safely say I'm stealing a whole bunch of my mum's gele's! They are so versatile and colourful and perfect for summer.  Let the Head wrap wearing summer begin!
Head wrap: My mum's wardrobe| Rayban sunglasses (similar here) |Primark shirt (similar here)  GG belt| H&M boyfriend jeans (similar here)| Zara loafers | Balenciaga bag 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular