It's all about the Skater Dress

August 01, 2017

Green Skater Dress
Happy Summer! Hope you’re having a good one. A quick outfit post as I promised sharing some more of the African pieces I designed. I think this one is my favourite of all; the green skater dress. I wanted to do something that was simple and could be worn all year round. This dress was made in Sierra Leone and the brief I had given the tailor was to give it a V neckline, long sleeves and nip me in at the waist. I was so impressed with the craftmanship and stitching, and he did exactly what I asked. The length is also great because it means I can wear it with flats or heels depending on where I’m wearing it. The long sleeve and bottle green colour also means I can wear it in winter with a pair of tights and boots. Must admit, I’m pleased with this one the most!  
Green Skater Dress

Green SKater dress


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular