It's all about the go-to Holiday Dressy Dress

September 25, 2017



There’s nothing like finding the ultimate holiday dress. The ideal scenario is finding one that’s comfortable, cool and can easily transition from beachwear to evening wear. When I found this Missguided number via ASOS , I wasn’t expecting much. Anytime you see a nice dress on a model not reflecting your body shape, there’s apprehension. I was so pleasantly surprised when it arrived and loved the way it fit. The red floral print was perfect for all the Mediterranean backdrops, while the tiered ruffle detail works great for my body. The maxi length also made it versatile for me to wear from walking the streets of Rome, chilling by the pool or walking through the Amalfi coast towns. A dress I’ll be wearing for many holidays and summers to come. Do you have a go-to holiday dress?






My Italian travel body AKA the MissGuided dress (via ASOS)
On the model vs on me 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular