Suited and Booted

April 16, 2018


Hallo ha. A very quick outfit post seeing as I spent so much time and resource on the photoshoot and had to share. Don't you just love the days you throw an outfit together and it works out a treat? This was basically conjured up based on what was clean, what would look relatively smart and what was comfortable.  I had meetings throughout the day so decided to go for my trusted high waisted Zara trousers, Tie neck button top from Quiz clothing and faux leather vintage jacket ( i bought in a vintage store and can't remember).Matched with my beautiful new patent boots from Pretty Little Thing, and I got myself a suited and booted style ensemble. Once I caught a glance of myself in the mirror later in the day, I had to go to selfie town I'm afraid. Don't judge me....There are not many days in the calendar year where I like what I look like so on those precious days, I tend to lights, camera , selfie!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Most Popular